We have consistently fought efforts by utilities in NY to increase basic customer charges, which are among the worst/highest in the nation. And we have been winning! In early efforts we stopped increases; recently we have secured reductions in NY’s too high customer charges. This video by Resource Media explains what fixed charges are and why utilities want to raise them. In January, Con Ed will file a major rate case, this is just in time for you to take action!
- Pace Energy and Climate Center statement in solidarity with protests against police brutality and racial violence
- The Continued Relevance of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in the Clean Energy Transition
- RI Governor Raimondo signs solar legislation
- Pace Energy and Climate Center 30th Anniversary
- Sharing Resiliency Lessons From Japan on the Anniversary of Hurricane Sandy